We pride ourselves on offering the best neurological children’s physiotherapy. We have loads of experience in treating differently abled children, here are just some of the conditions we frequently come across:
● Other genetic syndromes, including:
- Pfeiffer syndrome
- Williams syndrome
- Cornelia de Lange syndrome
- Kabuki syndrome
- Down’s syndrome/Trisomy 21
- Koolen syndrome
- Mitochondrial Disease
● Other neuromuscular conditions, including:
If your child has a neurological condition or a syndrome that is not listed, we would still be happy to help! Please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are a team of gurus in paediatric neurological disorders and do not condone or recommend cross-trained or ‘general’ paediatric physiotherapy practice. We only treat musculoskeletal conditions which are a secondary result of a neurological disorder.
Secondary musculoskeletal conditions
● Scoliosis as a result of a syndrome or cerebral palsy
● Joint contractures due to high muscle tone
● Reduced range of movement or flexibility, as a result of high muscle tone
● Pre- or post-operative superheroes, after orthopaedic surgery due to a neurological condition, for example hip migration surgery in cerebral palsy
● Joint pain due to a neurological condition
● Pre- or post-interventions such as Botox or serial casting, due to high muscle tone from a neurological condition
● SDR surgery as a result of spasticity
Paediatric physiotherapy is a small world! Team Bumble Bee Physio know many children’s physiotherapists around London, Hampshire and some parts of the UK, who specialise in different conditions. If your child suffers from a non-neurological condition, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will try our best to find someone reputable and experienced to help.
To find out more about the conditions we treat, or to enquire about a specific condition, contact us here.